Thursday, January 7, 2010

I HATE TO READ THEIR COMMENTS...

Question – Can we (I mean Catholics) refer to God as Allah?

Yes,individually we can do so.But if an organisation depends on the permit..then, that is another story.I shall not go deeper into this. because this is sensitive issue plus I'm not a holy man too hahah..

but the only thing is..some morons on facebook invited me to join their "PERGI JAHANAM KRISTIAN" group..I was like what the hell?Invite me so I could read all of their comments and ideas..they're not in their right mind insulting Christian and me as a healthy Catholic,thinking...this is abosolutely a stupid group!

tuck tuck..Im thinking..
Malaysia is an Islamic country because we have a majority of Muslims.So..all of those "adat-adat" will follow the Muslims' adat where official function is concerned.

But,Malaysia is not an Islamic STATE.. (negeri tiada raja raja punya..sabah,sarawak)
Meaning,we the non-Muslims are not governed by the Syariah law.
We follow the constitution which allows us freedom to choose our religion.
Of course,in reality we know that we are sometimes denied that..we know our rights and exactly where we stand..

and to my Muslims readers,seriously..we hardly use the term Allah in our daily worship.Most of the time,if we ever sing in Bahasa Malaysia,we use Tuhan.I think none of you will feel threaten even if the term is used because I believe your faith is too strong to be shaken by this.I suppose no one will feel confused or afraid that their children will be misled..

(they're totally confused and obessed hahaha..go ahead with your Ketuanan Pride!see how far you can go with it hohoh..)

Anyway..
SABAH IS THE BEST! 1MALAYSIA EARLIER THAN YOU GUYS OVER THERE.. >.< woohoo..

No comments:

Post a Comment