Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hrmm..Do you Believe in ghost?haha..

Well dear readers,as we all know ghosts never fail to catch out attention don't they?It doesn't matter whether you believe or not but in the end,nobody can prove the existence of ghosts/supernatural stuff.

I'm quite interested to ghost stories,especially those told by my grandmother such as a black hairy ape-like creature believed that always appear in the evening like to kidnap children (maybe it just a real big ape?) =X
,a marching japanese ghosts from the village nearby..and I'm sure that they're not making that kind of stories for fun because the stories' plot never changed and crystal clear still remembered by the story teller..


What is ghost actually? There are long long description for the term of ghost which I don't get it since normal people like us can't interpret those lengthy terms of words.or prolly it is just me.
Most of us describe ghost as - something or someone who is supposedly dead but yet still tied down the ground of the earth because of unfinished business e.g. revenge & commit suicide. euuw!

Some say that ghosts are just illusions of the human brains. We tend to have wild imaginations as humans as well as having logical thinking. But what happens when something cannot be explained? Do we just deny it? It's similary to the existence of God, most believe while some don't still. Like they say: Those who believe, no proof is necessary; those who doubt, no proof is enough.

I believe in ghosts hahah..eventhough I never encounter one before.Why? Well. Nothing is impossible in this world.If there are devils and from what the human eye can see that the universe is never ending distance & our Milky Way is not even a quarter of the Universe.
I believe there just some things we have to believe and we just can't find the answers to everything.

I know some people who encounter ghosts before. My cousin,Friends and some described it as terrifying and some are used to the sightings of ghosts.
But to be honest,I am GLAD not to encounter one yet.I wouldn't know how to react.

Since I was a kid I always warn by my mum & elderly people to not to wander alone in the forest or waterfall or playing hide and seek at night because you'll never know which 'invisible people' are there and might not welcome you.
Also,if I were to sense something unnatural, don't scream but stay calm,keep a straight face & pray to the Almighty.


But like they say: If you don't disturb them, they won't disturb you. If you believe in God, you have nothing to be afraid of right?

No comments:

Post a Comment