Saturday, January 2, 2010

2009 was a great year saids a Good Ghost

I'm glad for change
I'm glad for the little things I got
I'm glad 2009 is over
The things that I was hoping for did not come,Instead 2009 brought lot of heartache :-

My eldest sister loves house telephone so much and she end it up with rm600 plus bills in August,October,November.Because of someone's mistake in doing his job,it effects me,I quit from the business.Lost opportunities for a new job,my funds is hanging on by a thin thread.Laptop infected by a virus.I've lost all of my files.
Mom fell sick.Arguing with my dad just because of a little stupid thing.My grandpa passed away in November.I have to spent half of the telephone bills payment every months just to keep the internet connection on.Something that I don't really believe in effects me and I couldn't be with my Dudi on her birthday party.Tuition fee for 3 subjects,payment must be made before 3rd of January 2010 arrgh!.And shyts got me stressed when thinking about all these..


my expectation for 2010 is filled with the hope of great change lying ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment