Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Communication Skills III Presentation.. >.<'

Hello reader,Today I would like to share to all of you about what happened to my group members for the CS3.there's something wrong with the rest of the members. I don't know..but I'm not the one who has the right to comment about this but it's our group leader instead..well I just want to express what been bothering me.

Work as a group needs teamwork right? no matter what you could do for the rest of the group members because we have an assignment here..hello are you listening to me?
It not about you're one of the group members and your name has been listed doesn't mean you can start shaking your leg and wait,at least show some effort..ideas and anything that could help to get our assignment done.5 group members 5..five!

Payson and Arnel,worked hard to do editing for the final report and I've spent time to work together with them because I know I can't oftenly join them to do the assigment!well I'm not saying that I'm a good person right now..but at least I arranged time when I got free time to help.. ngee!

sorry to say I'm upset of the rest of them..
I'm tired..I got many things to do,other subject assigments...


thanks to arnel and payson :)
I end up my bla bla thing right here..too many to complaint they don't care either haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment